Friday, March 4, 2011

Random Street Art

As I stroll through my ventures in life wether it be on a skateboarding trip or to meet up with friends from around the world, I come across some great art sometimes in the most random places.....



This was a photo I took while in Venice Beach, California. This was taken down the street from  Block's skate shop "Venice Originals". I really like the caption and the fact it was stenciled onto newspaper and glued onto a trash can. Venice is a mecca for creative minds and art forms. Never a dull moment in Venice.



While walking down the street in San Francisco I came across this newspaper stand, SF has always been a favorite city to visit. Whether it's the concrete jungle to ride our silly useless wooden toys or just hanging out with friends and tripping on the dirty hippies.


This Photo was also taken while in San Francisco, it's actually in a port-a-potty. This was from a trip I made to visit my friend Erin and Maile, it was to celebrate Erin's birthday. The celebration ended up lasting 5 days. Good times......


If your male and you've ever been to Avalon Bar in Costa Mesa Ca, this may look familiar, it's from the men's restroom. Random art can sometimes be the best.



It's not that I hate hippie's, well kinda, but thought this sign was funny. It got even funnier after a couple drinks. It's posted on the wall at Johnny's bar in Huntington Beach, if you're ever in HB check this place out, it has a great old school juke box with CD's loaded with Punk Rock music and Johnny Cash.

No comments:

Post a Comment